In this special episode, we interview Jonathan Nadeau, a blind Linux user and owner and proprietor of Frostbite Systems about his business, the podcasts he produces and the general state of accessibility in Linux compared with Windows. Jonathan also explains how he came to Linux, talks about living with disabilities in the US, what he has learned by producing the different podcasts that he does now, how he uses Linux, what he does to further accessibility in Linux applications, the future of Orca, web design and much more. If you are within the US, definitely consider a Frostbox for your next computer purchase and donate to your favourite distro just by buying it!
- Frostbite Systems — blind optimised Linux computers and much more
- Frostbite Media — home of This Week in Fedora, This Week in Debian, Frostcast and Orcacast
- Frostbite Systems Blog
- Jonathan’s identi.ca accounts: @frostbite, @frostbitesystem, @frostbitemedia
- The Frostbite YouTube channel
- Zen Cart & Übercart for Drupal