- There’s now a trailer for Fab’s Shakespeare play
- Appeals court: Pirate Bay admins still guilty
- Gran Turismo 5 is out
- Get your Jimbo Wales on!
- gPodder running on Android (CLI only)
- Wine of the Week: 2008 Dornfelder
0:19:24 Releases, Security & News
- Tiny Core Linux 3.3
- BackTrack 4 R2
- Quirky 1.4
- PyPy 1.4
- Identicurse 0.3 — @psquid’s command line identi.ca client
- Diaspora private alpha
- Event: International Open Data Hackathon, December 4
- “Going commando” on the TSA
- Wikileaks exposes thousands of US embassy cables
- Australia finally on the way to better Internet access?
- Novell deal: Attachmate will keep UNIX copyrights, SUSE will stay as it is?
- @mcepl tells us why the Attachmate server is overloaded
- Google Wave to become Apache project
- Unigine announces competition for Linux game developers
- Whatever happened to Chrome OS?
- Symbian Foundation shutting down now
- OpenStreetMap founder joins Microsoft’s Bing Maps team, Microsoft will contribute to OSM
- Microsoft gives up on their pseudo-RAID for Windows Home Server, pisses off users
- M$ now says they left Kinect open on purpose — yeah right…
- Donations: Thanks to Evgeny Kuznetsov, Robert L. Beliveau III and all who flattr’d us!
- Vic J. sent us a story about phones being wiped by remote email exploits through Exchange
- Raymii tells us about the MobaLiveCD to test Linux distros in Windows without admin privileges or rebooting (it uses QEMU apparently)
- We had emails from Steve Cook (aka. Yorvyk) and Mark McNeill about linux.fm, a live audio stream which consists of a computer voice reading the source code of the latest stable Linux kernel
- Good friend of the show JonTheNiceGuy sent us some nice Android app recommendations which we will share with you in future shows
- We had other emails this week from Russel Dickinson and Stuart Ward