An uncut video version of this episode can be found on YouTube.
0:01:33 Current Events
0:27:55 Sharks & Terminals
0:52:52 CoreOS & LiMux Update
- CoreOS launches repository for Docker containers
- Munich city administration examining a switch back to Windows
1:05:20 Botched Windows Update
1:10:54 HACIENDA, BND Espionage & Assange
- Intelligence services infecting innocents’ computers worldwide
- BND spied on Turkey and the US
- Assange to leave embassy?
1:31:09 FinFisher Hack
- FinFisher creators hacked
- How FinFisher and Hacking Team can infect targets on the fly while they are watching a cat video on YouTube
- Heise story (German)
- Dustin Williams wants us to move the off topic discussions to the end of the show
- Remy van Elst says he buys the German version of c’t instead of the Dutch one; he also likes Fab’s bike
- Richard from Perth, WA loves the off topic discussions and sends us a link to motherfuckingwebsite.com
- Gary says the show has been neglecting the Nazi Drinking Game
- Bill from boycottsystemd.org writes in
- Alison Chaiken has some ideas on how to prevent the BadUSB exploit on Linux
- Barry Williams says Dan mixed up his email from last episode, it was a response to an episode of Dan’s other show Rathole Radio
Please leave comments on this episode or the podcast in general in the Saloon.