Fabian A. Scherschel
David M. Nicholas
McGargles Sean's Export Stout
Merry Christmas and a happy Brexit, everyone! We wrap up 2018 in style and look forward to 2019 with a massive two and a half hours long show.
After immediately slipping into a Magic discussion with Dave, Fab recommends Springsteen on Broadway on Netflix to everyone because it made him cry. There’s also a great interview with Bruce in Esquire magazine.
Fab gives a quick overview of playing the Battlefleet Gothic: Armada II beta. It looks quite promising.
We wrap up 2018 with a look back at the year and our podcasting. We also make some wild predictions for 2019, because history tells us that this must be done.
- Death Company Primaris Marines will enter the lore
- Another Primarch will surface: Russ, The Lion, Fulgrim or Lorgar
- Primaris Marines will enter the meta as cost reductions have started with Vigilus and Chapter Approved
- Hollywood execs decide that it is time to reboot the Avengers and make a new Mario Brothers movie
- There will be a niche market for pre-apocalypse party sets or survival gear in the UK
- Trump will be impeached or resign
- Microsoft won’t buy Canonical in 2019
- No Deal Brexit is coming
- Leman Russ will return to 40K
- Microsoft will buy Canonical in 2019
- The only people in the EU who will even notice Brexit are those ordering from Games Workshop or Amazon UK
- Magic Esports will be very successful and paper Magic tournaments will profit from it
- Star Citizen won’t come out in 2019
We have no feedback this time as, again, the previous episode wasn’t released when we recorded this one.
Thanks to Bytemark for graciously providing bandwith for this podcast.